Joshua Leizerman continues the Leizerman family tradition of representing injured victims and their families. He has been representing truck crash victims for over a decade in multiple states across the nation.
Joshua was the founding Vice-Chairperson and a former Chairperson of the Trucking Safety Section of the Ohio Association for Justice and is a member of the Board of Regents for Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys.
He is board-certified in Truck Accident Law by the National Board of Trial Advocates and currently sits on the Board of Regents for the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys.
Joshua is a member of both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. He has been selected by Super Lawyers every year since 2015 and is also a member of the National Trial Lawyers Trucking Lawyers Top 10 and National Trial Lawyers Top 100 groups. Joshua Leizerman is a graduate of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College.
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court – Southern District of Ohio
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, Board of Regents
- Ohio Association for Justice – Trustee, Chair of Trucking Safety Section
- Ohio State Bar Associations
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum